If you want to lose weight fast you need to exercise and eat the right type of food. Then, it will happen within weeks, and that is fast. The best tips for losing weight anyone can give you is to stick to the regime for a long period, without getting carried away by momentary benefits, and choose a regime that you can follow with ease through out your life. The following are some of the steps you can take to make weight loss a realistic goal, rather than trying fad diets and giving up midway.
1. We also tend to have a diet that is high in refined carbohydrates and sugars by consuming bread, pasta, rice, sweets, etc. All these foods should be eliminated from your best rapid weight loss diet plan. You should rather go for whole grain versions like the whole grain bread and pasta, brown rice and no sweets at all.
2. We all know the importance of drinking 64 ounces of water every day. According to the Mayo Clinic, this is called the 8x8 rule; eight glasses of water eight times per day. Adding a wedge of lemon to that water may yield some weight-loss results because of the diuretic properties of lemon. This helps to flush excess water out of your body, and toxins and bacteria with it. How much lemon juice you use depends on your tastes, but the more the better. A word of warning: do not add artificial sweeteners or sugar to your beverage. They will cancel out the lemon's health benefits.
3. A balanced meal means something that contains healthy fat, carbs and protein. So for breakfast you could have a couple of eggs, one organic sausage, fresh or frozen (after you thawed them) organic vegetables, and a piece of fruit for dessert. The healthy fat comes from the sausage, the protein will be in the eggs and the sausage and the carbs from the veggies and the piece of fruit. There you have a nice balanced meal with all the micronutrients that will turn your body into a fat and calorie burning machine baby.
4. Exercise is MANDATORY if you want to lose weight naturally. Doing it is compulsory, how do you do it is up to you. If you like water, go for swimming or water aerobics. If you are a potbellied man who was once a hardcore athlete way back in college, reignite the athlete in you. Think of cycling, sprints, running and jogging. Those having issues with running can opt for an hour of brisk walking every day. Those of you who enjoy music and dancing can combine the two with some high intensity aerobic exercise sessions.
5. Thirdly, you should include all healthy foods like fruits and vegetables in your diet for quick weight loss. Steamed vegetables, fresh cut fruit, etc. can make up great snacks to munch on during the day. At the same time, vegetable soups, broths, fresh fruit juices, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, flax seeds, etc. should be included in your rapid weight loss diet menu.
6. This is true especially at breakfast. Switch out your cereal and toast for an egg or two. Eggs are shown to provide high levels of satiety for longer periods of time for most people thanks to their protein. Adding eggs to your morning routine can help you say no to temptation throughout the day and reap big diet rewards.
7. Steady pace exercises are dangerous for the body. Sprints or any training based on a burst of excursion, followed by a recovery will more likely benefit your body in the long run. It is better for you because it produces all sorts of hormones that burn fat and calorie in your body, and create antioxidants and anti inflammatory response inside your body. Steady pace training will cause exactly the opposite.